Pitas is eaten instead of bread and made in the Middle East. It can be eaten not only as a supplement to the main courses, but also as a full breakfast.
If you love pita as much as you love it in the Middle East, then you will definitely like our breakfast. Plus, it’s a great excuse not to throw away a little stale product, but to use it for its intended purpose.
You can say that it is such a kind of pizza for breakfast, which can be cooked in minutes, because you do not need to spend time on making dough. The basis of the classic pizza is replaced by nourishment.
Pizza pizza is a great dish for any time of day. It takes about the same amount of time as you make your coffee.
- Pita 1 pc.
- Egg 1 pc.
- Mozzarella grated 5 tbsp. l
- Fresh Spinach 0.5 cups
- Oregano 0.5 tsp.
- Paprika 0.5 tsp
- Parmesan grated 3 tsp.
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
Method of Preparation
- Place the foil on the baking tray. Heat up the oven to 220 degrees and place a tray of foil there for 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle mozzarella cheese, paprika and oregano on the pita.
- Lay out fresh spinach on top of the cheese, leaving room for an egg.
- Take out the foil tray and put a pita on it. The hot foil will make the dish hot on both sides.
- Gently break the egg in the middle of the pita. Put the pita in the oven and bake it for 6-7 minutes. If you want the egg yolk to be less liquid, bake it for 9-10 minutes.
- Sprinkle the ready meal with parmesan cheese and serve hot.
Enjoy your meal!