Yummy Cheesecakes Recipe for Breakfast
December 29, 2018 Breakfast, Desserts 0 Comments
A hearty breakfast is the key to a good mood. We offer a recipe of lush, airy, rouge cheesecakes, which can be prepared in just 20 minutes.
Puffy, airy, blush. What could be more delicious than cheese for breakfast, and even with sour cream or jam?
Get in a good mood and start making a delicious breakfast for yourself and your family.
- Cottage cheese – 2 packs
- Eggs 2 pcs.
- Vanilla sugar 1 bag
- Cinnamon to taste
- Oil (can be vegetable) for roasting
- 3-4 tbsp flour.
Method of Preparation:
- Beat the eggs with a broom.
- We bring the cottage cheese to the creamy mass. We connect cottage cheese with eggs, add cinnamon.
- Mix the mixture (can be in a blender), add flour.
- Fry on low heat until golden crust.
- Serve with honey, jam, sour cream, berries or fruit. You can sprinkle sugar powder on it.
Enjoy your meal!