3 ingredient recipe for Chocolate Caramel Fudge.
- Milkmaid : 1 can
- Dark chocolate : 500 gms
- Cashewnuts and Almonds : as per taste
Method of Preparation
- Boil the milkmaid can for 2 hrs.
- Take out the can and let it come to room temperature. (Do not open the can till it cools down)
- In another bowl, melt the dark chocolate.
- Now combine the two and add cashews and almonds as per your requirement. (I like my fudge with loads of nuts in it)
- Grease a tray with butter and transfer the content into this tray.
- Tap the tray and top it with some more nuts.
- Refrigerate for a few hours.
- Now cut it into bite size pieces and enjoy!!
Chef: Tanya Sharma