Homemade Donuts Recipe
December 29, 2018 Desserts 0 Comments
Homemade Donuts for party with friends.
- 2.5 cups maida or flour
- 2 teaspoon of dry yeast
- 2 cups sugar( grounded)
- Warm milk ( for activation of yeast n for kneading)
- Vanilla essence
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup butter
- Oil for frying
- Icing – Chocolate ganache( I use nutella n choc mix) , icing sugar, gems, sprinkles
Method of Preparation
- Activate the yeast in 1/2 cup warm milk with little sugar. Keep in damp place and check the effervescence after 10 mins( it means its ready)
- Mix egg, vanilla essence, sugar , butter and make a paste.
- Add flour to the paste. Add yeast n knead well for 10 mins.
- Take a greased bowl, keep the dough covered. It takes around 2 hrs to double in size.
- Make thick chapatis and cut with doughnut cutter or a small n big katori 4 d shape.
- Fry in oil for 3-4 mins. Check if after frying doughnuts r fluffy.
- Cool. Make sure to drain any excess oil.
- Make chocolate ganache using butter n chocs. Dip the doughnut in ganache, put icing, sprinkles or decorate as per your wish.
Chef: Chhaya Godbole