Hello friends, Wish you all a happy year ending and let us welcome the YEAR 2019 with Yummy Spinach Corn Bread Pizza.
- 35 GM butter
- 1 tsp chopped garlic(18gm)
- 1 chopped onion (55 gm)
- 3 tbsp maids(25 gm)
- 1 cup milk(200 ml)+100 ml milk
- 1/2 tsp black pepper powder
- Salt to taste
- 1 big boiled sweet corn kernels
- 3 bunches chopped spinach320 gm)
- 100 GM cheese+ cheese to grate on pizza
- 13 slices of white bread or brown bread
- 1 tbsp red chilli flakes
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 tbsp butter
- To serve_ Tomato ketchup
- Heat butter in a nonstick pan, add garlic and saute, now add chopped onion and saute till they turn transparent.
- Add maids and roast for 2 min.
- Add 1 cup milk and mix well.
- Add black pepper powder and salt.
- Stirr well till it becomes thick paste like.
- Now add boiled corn and chopped spinach.
- Keep stirring.
- After 5 min add 1/2 cup milk and 100 GM cheese.
- Stirr till cheese melt properly.
- Creamy cheesy topping is ready.
- Off the flame.
- Now mix 1 tbsp red chilli flakes and oregano.
- Take 2 bread slices in a plate.
- Spread creamy cheesy topping.
- Grate cheese on both pizza bread slices.
- Cut 2 triangles from each bread pizza.
- Heat a non stick tabs, grease with butter and cook the pizza triangles on low flame by covering with lid for 1 min.
- Open the lid, spring kle chilli flakes and oregano.
- Again cover and cook till cheese melts.
- From the topping made, 13 breads that is 26 bread pizzas can be made.
Serve the hot bread pizzas with tomato ketchup.
Recipe by: Jagruti Jhobalia