There are many variations of eggs with different fillers, but few recipes in which the eggs themselves are stuffed. Especially for you we have invented a breakfast that will not leave anyone indifferent.
There is a huge number of breakfasts to please yourself and your loved ones. Most often, people make eggs with a variety of fillings and each time they get a tasty and nourishing dish in just 15 minutes.
Recently, we wondered: what if the eggs themselves are filled? As a result, we came up with a way to make your breakfast even more tasty, nourishing and interesting, thanks to a couple of additional ingredients.
If you like pancakes, which, by the way, fit perfectly with any ingredients, you will definitely like the concept of eggs in pancakes. The recipe can be supplemented with your favorite cheese and fresh aromatic herbs.
The ingredients are designed for 1 serving.
- Milk 60 ml
- Flour 70 g
- Egg 2 pcs.
- Ham 2 pieces
- Sugar 1 tbsp. l
- Butter 1 tbsp. l
- Salt to taste
Method of Preparation:
- First you need to make a pancake. Mix salt, sugar and flour in a separate bowl.
- In the other bowl, use a whisk to mix the egg, milk and melted butter. Then combine the dried mixture with the wet mixture and stir until the lumps disappear.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a pan and pour the whole mixture into it. Cook for 4-6 minutes on each side over medium heat. Place the pancake on a few layers of paper towels to remove any excess oil.
- Then place the pancake in a small baking tray to start filling it up.
- First, place the ham inside. The amount of ham can be anything, depending on how much you like it. But we don’t recommend you to put more than 3 pieces of ham in, because it can taste too bad for the whole dish.
- Now gently break the egg in the middle. It is better to break it into a bowl first and then pour it carefully, holding a tablespoon.
- Wrap the crepe in an envelope and apply it well around the edges so that the egg does not flow out during baking.
- Heat the oven to 180 degrees, salt and pepper the egg and bake for 15-17 minutes. This time will be enough for the yolk to grip completely. If you prefer a liquid yolk, bake the dish for 12 minutes.
- Serve the egg in a pancake with fresh herbs and vegetables. Parmesan cheese or grated mozzarella can be sprinkled on request.
Enjoy your meal!