Methi Na Gota – Methi ke pakode
December 29, 2018 Breakfast, Recipes 0 Comments
Loved the concept of regional food – Methi Na Gota – Methi ke pakode
- Add finely chopped methi leaves.
- Finely chopped coriander leaves to a bowl.
- Coriander leaves should be half in quantity than methi leaves.
- Now add besan to it.. almost one and a half times than methi leaves.
- Now add whole peppercorns (8-10), 1 table spoon of coriander seeds (crushed between hands).
- Chopped green chillies, Turmeric powder, Salt, Pinch of sugar and Lemon juice to it.
- Mix all of these without adding water.
- Start adding water little by little.
- Keep mixing.
- Adjust the pouring consistency. You can adjust the salt after adding water.
- Add a pinch of soda bi carb. Give it a rest for 15 minutes.
- Heat oil and fry them properly.
Recipe by: Divita Bhatt