Today’s special #Sooji_ke_kurkure_pakode. These are very easy to make.. healthy also..as i have added some veggies too perfect for winter seasons.
- Suji-1 Cup (180 grams)
- Capsicum-½ cup (finely chopped)
- Flower Cabbage-½ cup (finely chopped)
- Coriander Coriander-2 to 3 Table Spoon (finely chopped)
- Ginger-½ inch piece (finely chopped)
- Green Chilli-2 TO 3 (finely chopped)
- Salt-¾ tsp or as per taste
- Baking soda – less than ¼ tsp
- Oil-for frying
- Take one cup sooji(semolina/rava)..in that add half cup curd and mix well. No need to add water as we want consistency like other pakodas.
- Keep it aside for 20 mins.
- After that again mix well and check the consistency.
- Now in this add one chopped onion, some chopped corriander leaves, chopped capsicum, chopped green chillies, salt and give them a good mix.
- Then add 1/4 tsp baking soda, to make them fluffy and crunchy and mix well. If require you can sprinkle some water…otherwise no need.
- Now heat the oil in a wok and leave small size pakodas into medium hot oil fry them until golden color.
- Now take them out in a kitchen paper towel.
- Serve hot with green chutney or tomato ketchup anything of your choice.
Recipe by: Neetu Gupta