Zucchini Muffins Recipe
December 29, 2018 Cuisines 0 Comments
Another delicious option is what to make out of zucchini tasty and fast. Zucchini muffins will liven up and diversify the summer menu of zucchini. In summer they are very cheap, so you can cook a delicious budget dish – zucchini muffins with sausage. You can call them whatever you like – zucchini cupcakes or zucchini muffins with sausage. The essence of the matter does not change – the dish is tasty, nourishing and budget.
Ingredients for Zucchini Muffins 2 pieces. (500 g)
- Sausage kopch. 50-70 g
- Flour – 1/2 cup
- Opener – 1 hour
- Egg – 2 pcs
- Salt – 1/2 hours l.
- Pepper 1/3 tsp.
- Green dill – bundle
- Sour cream – 1 tsp.
- Cheese (cheese) – 30-50 g (optional)
- Wipe the zucchini on the middle grater. If necessary, clean the skin and seeds. Salt a little and in 10 minutes drain well the juice that stood out.
- Cut sausage into small cubes.
- Grind the greenery of the dill.
- Mix flour with a loosener
- Add sour cream and salt to the squeezed zucchini shavings and drive in eggs, pepper, herbs and sausage.
- Mix with flour and grated cheese.
- Place on oiled moulds and bake at temperature 180-200 degrees for 25-30 minutes.
- Serve with sour cream silt home mayonnaise